EMEA Utilities Industry Quarterly Update: October–December 2012
|Authors:||Roberta Bigliani, Gaia Gallotti, Luiza Semernya|
|Number of Pages||17|
|Number of Figures||5|
This IDC Energy Insights Perspective provides a quick one-stop-shopping overview of the EMEA utilities industry in the fourth quarter of 2012, covering:
- M&As, agreements, reorganizations, and major business developments
- Major completed projects
- New financing deals
- Major plant and infrastructure investments (excluding renewable energy)
- Clean coal initiatives
- Smart metering and smart grid and energy efficiency initiatives
- ICT ecosystem major acquisitions and agreements
- Major ICT contracts awarded
- Product announcements
Renewable energies and clean technologies (with the exception of clean coal) are not covered in this report, as a dedicated series of EMEA quarterly reports is published (see EMEA Smart Energy Quarterly Update: October–December 2012, IDC #EIRS52V, February 2013).
In order to provide a business background, this study analyzes major trends in commodities pricing, CO2 trading, and utilities stocks.
Our records show that you do not have access to this document.